Thursday, July 07, 2005

A Sad Day

Today recalls the saddness of 9/11/2001. The terrible attacks by murdering terrorists in London today reminds all of us who value freedom and human life of how far many will go to destroy our way of life.

I've been to London several times, in 1980 and again in June 1995. I loved both my stays in that great city and my thoughts go out to all those who suffer there. I hope authorities catch the terrorists responsible and kill them. Soon.

I hope many of the musicians who worked so hard at Live 8 - especially those who are British - will do something for their own nation. Instead of just slamming how terrible the Western World is, etc...It will be interesting to see if any of the hundreds of nations that Great Britain has helped go to her aid now...

No comments: