Saturday, December 03, 2022

Seth Swirsky releases new single / music video "Christmas Eve"


Singer-songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Seth Swirsky has just released a wonderful new original holiday song titled "Christmas Eve." 

As Swirsky notes in connection with the captivating and tuneful track "The origin of this song is funny: I met a lovely woman at a Christmas party in New York City awhile back named Eve. We hit it off but she told me she was leaving the next morning to go back to L.A. where she lived. I said, 'I guess I have to wait till next year to see you at this Christmas party again, huh?'. And, for the next three years, that is when I saw Eve; on Christmas Eve at that annual party. She was literally my 'Christmas Eve'!"

Watch the newly-release music video "Christmas Eve" HERE.



No comments: