Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flying high with Vintage Trouble courtesy of 'Live at 35'

Vintage Trouble, from left, Rick Barrio Dill, Nalle Colt, Richard Danielson and Ty Taylor. 
I've interviewed and covered countless music events over the years, but my opportunity to go on a unique and exciting "Live at 35" adventure with the band Vintage Trouble on Friday, May 24 certainly ranks as one of the most memorable and exciting. Check out this video which chronicles my adventure and also provides you a chance to hear from members of the Los Angeles-based rock 'n' soul band, which offered up one of the standout performances I caught at Coachella Weekend 2 last month. It was that concert in Indio, as well as an invitation from the good folks at Taylor Guitars and Southwest Airlines that allowed me to cover this one-of-a-kind concert flight.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really cool Robert! i'm a big fan of you and of Vintage Trouble! Good on you mate!