Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - Vote now

Rock fans can select up to five Nominees who they think should be Inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2017. Fans can visit www.rockhall.com/vote to cast their votes (one ballot per day) for whom they want to see inducted. Voting is open now through December 5, 2016. The top five artists from the fan vote will comprise a "fans' ballot" that will be counted along with the other ballots to determine the 2017 inductees, announced in December.


I don't mind sharing the names of the artists I voted for today:


Depeche Mode

Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)


The Zombies are among the rock greats that fans
can nominate to be inducted into the Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame in 2017. Photo: Robert Kinsler
Pearl Jam

The Cars

The Zombies


I based my selections not only on those artists whose music I still enjoy hearing, but on artists who are influential and whose sound and style was groundbreaking.

I would put The Zombies at the top of my list since they are still going strong after more than 50 years, but I understand everyone has their favorites!


Robert Kinsler

No comments: