Tuesday, October 27, 2020

New song + video out today: Joey Molland, “I Don’t Wanna to Be Done With You”

 Several weeks ago I reviewed the terrific new album from singer-songwriter/guitarist Joey Molland, Be True To Yourself. You can see that review HERE.

Check out Molland's thoughts on the great track "I Don't Wanna Be Done With You" and accompanying official video out now:


“This was the first song [producer] Mark Hudson and I recorded together, it came from an idea I had sent to [producer] Mark Hudson, He loved the idea and Melody but not the lyric so he wrote a new one. We both thought it turned out ok and confirmed to us that we could work together. This kind of song or lyric editing goes on a lot in recording projects, but in the nature of creating it can sometimes be difficult to allow each other the freedom to cut and dice the ideas without the fuss of discussing the whole idea too closely and losing the magic.” —Joey Molland

Check out Molland's official new music video for "I Don't Wanna Be Done With You" HERE.


No comments: