Saturday, January 21, 2012

NAMM - Saturday brings sterling two-song sets from John Rzeznik, Dawes

I took it a bit easier in terms of my coverage of NAMM today, catching fewer shows and attempting to save my legs a bit after being on my feet for most of Wednesday through Friday. But I did catch two terrific (although brief) sets on Saturday featuring Goo Goo Dolls lead singer John Rzeznik at the Taylor Guitars booth, and Dawes at Shure later in the day.

John Rzeznik performed a short, but memorable set at Taylor Guitars on Saturday.

The Orange County Register's multimedia reporter Mark Eades videotaped Rzeznik’s performance and you can view it here.



Dawes brought their California-styled folk rock sound to the Shure booth.

To read a full-length review of Rzeznik's performance and Dawes' set, check out writer George A. Paul's review that ran in the Orange County Register.

No comments: