Friday, June 03, 2005

News and notes for Friday

Some quick thoughts go into the first weekend of June.

Andrew McMahon, Lead Singer of Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin, Has Been Diagnosed With Acute Lymphatic Leukemia. I first met Andrew when he was in high school and Something Corporate was just getting started. I have talked with him several times and seen him perform and he is a winning personality and talented musician. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and I hope he is well soon!

I heard Pavarotti pulled out of a planned concert tomorrow. Why is that tenor still singing? He sounds terrible; his voice no longer soars and he hasn't been good in years!

Best not to get me started on the Michael Jackson trial. I would only be putting down here what so many of you are already thinking anyway. Hope to catch you all next week and thanks for reading!

No comments: